Fitness Friday * Mini-workouts
Create four 5-minute workouts that can be done anywhere, anytime. Think simple, light and low-injury.
- Try leg lifts, calf raises and squats.
- Try crunches – do them standing.
- Try wall push-ups or counter push-ups, curls and dips.
- Consider what you can do with resist-a-bands or light weights.
Now incorporate those mini-workouts into your day. Try a workout *
- while you’re on the phone
- waiting for an elevator
- in a check-out line
- at the airport security line or gate
- waiting for your kids to get done with school, practice or lessons
- while you’re cooking dinner
- during a tv show
Take a quick break to refresh your body and mind with exercise.