Look back and learn
Take some time this week to look back on the year. You might want to write the answers to these questions (and more) in a journal. Really think about what was important to you, and what you want to carry forward – or leave behind.
- What were your Top 10 highlights?
- Who do you want to keep in your life? Who have you outgrown?
- Whom do you need to forgive?
- Where did you find beauty?
- How did you contribute to your community? The world?
- What are you proud of at work? At home?
- What goals did you set for yourself in 2010? Did you meet them?
- What obstacles did you face? How did you handle them?