10 hot exercise trends
Looking for a new way to work out? Try one of these!
- Boot Camp * high-intensity military-style workout.
- Spinning * invigorating, sweat-producing, group indoor biking.
- Buddy System * partner workout.
- Zumba * world dance moves plus aerobics.
- TRZ Suspension Trainer * apparatus attaches to something solid, body weight creates resistance.
- Interval Training * alternating bursts of high- and low-intensity work.
- Strength Training * developing muscles; often uses free weights or weight machines.
- Aerojump * swinging and jumping that burns 450 calories in 10 minutes.
- Piloxing * figure-polishing, core-strengthening Pilates blended with boxing moves.
- Kangoo Jumps * shapes legs and booty with a reinvented 90′s workout.