Your smile is your calling card. A healthy lifestyle includes good oral hygiene and your smile is indicative of that. This IS the TOTAL Health Makeover! Start with a healthy diet and avoid refined sugars. Check out some of these other tips for a happy healthy mouth.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Floss, and brush at least twice daily.
- Replace your toothbrush each month. (We love Oral B and Crest Pro HealthPaste…a winning combination!)
- Drink water between sips of wine. This is good for your health and also for your teeth. Even white wine can be harmful due to the high acidity.
- Apply the above principle to coffee, tea and other foods and beverages with staining properties.
- Crunch it up. Snack on raw fruits and veggies. Good for your health, good for your weight, and a the fiber is a natural scrub for your teeth.