Life is busy, life is stressful, and commitments pile up like cars on the freeway. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Take a look at a few suggestions to un-complicate your life. Then make your own list of what you need to do to keep sane and keep on moving.
1. EAT CLEAN …Nothing will mess with your emotions and complicate your life like a sugar high, constipation and break outs.
2. RETREAT … We talked about this on the first day of the “Ever Grateful” class. Take time for yourself. Turn off the news for a day, put aside anything that’s non pressing and just regroup.
3. SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA …Walk away from gossip, unpleasantness and anything else that brings you down. Think “higher plane”.
4. RETHINK THAT TEXT …Is it really THAT important or can it wait until you’ve got a free minute? Just because you CAN multi task doesn’t mean you HAVE to.
5. SEX …What are you waiting for? Just enjoy. Stop waiting for the perfect time, or the perfect body. Enjoy the one you have now.
6. THROW SOMETHING OUT …There are things in that mending pile you don’t even LIKE. If you did you would have had them altered by now. Give them away, throw them away, or cut them up and use them to wrap presents. Just get that ugly old pile out of the corner.
7. BE IN THE MOMENT …Don’t let craziness build. Enjoy the moment you’re in so you can remember it later. Every day holds something we can enjoy and/or learn from.
This is a tip of the iceberg list. Make your own. You should have no trouble hitting 10, 20 or a hundred reminders that will make your life less complicated. Post them on the boards. Sharing and support are what makes this community special!